Join the club — Celebrate Good Company Players in 2019!
2019 marks Good Company Players’ 46th year of producing high quality theatre, professional-level training, and nationally-recognized performers. We are proud of 4-and-a-half decades of onstage accomplishments and equally proud of the community that supports us. We want to take this moment to thank you for that support; there can be no theatre without an audience and our fans are extraordinarily faithful.
Our vision of the future includes expanding our training program, performance opportunities, community outreach, and encouraging original works. We believe that the performing arts keep us civilized, teaching us to think and express ourselves coherently, to hear and respect other perspectives, to appreciate beauty, and to live a little more compassionately. Your membership will help us to realize this vision.
This year’s Fan Club offers the following categories of membership:
- Star: $250
- Program recognition in all 2019 GCP programs at Roger Rocka’s Dinner Theater (Up to 2 names).
- Notification of “Friends & Family” special offers and discounts.
- Company rate for Good Company Players’ classes (May be applied to members’ children and grandchildren – 2 per membership, per class).
- Two free 2nd Space Theatre gift certificates per membership.
- Director: $500 (all of the above perks, plus 2 additional Gift Certificates to the 2nd Space, 2 Dinner & Show Gift Certificates to Roger Rocka’s, and program listing moved to ‘Director’ category)
- Producer: $1,000 (all of the above perks, plus 4 additional Gift Certificates to the 2nd Space, 4 Dinner & Show Gift Certificates to Roger Rocka’s, and program listing moved to the ‘Producer’ category).
To sign up for the 2019 Fan Club, you can use our online form below, call the Good Company Players’ Business Office at 559-266-0211, or you may enclose a check for the membership of your choice, payable to Good Company Players, and mail to:
Attn: 2019 Fan Club
Good Company Players
1105 N. Wishon Ave.
Fresno, CA. 93728
** Please note that Fan Club fees are considered a membership and not a tax-deductible donation. **
Feel free to call GCP’s Business Office at 559-266-0211 and ask for Shawn or email us at shawn@gcplayers with any questions. Thank you for all your support — past, present and future!