GCP at Roger Rocka’s
Good Company Players
ROGER ROCKA’S DINNER THEATER
For Tickets Call (559) 266-9494 or Toll Free (800) 371-4747
Good Company Players presents
THE ADDAMS FAMILY
On Stage September 18 – November 9, 2014:
Good Company Players premieres THE ADDAMS FAMILY at Roger Rocka’s Dinner Theater on September 18 – November 9, 2014
Based on the cartoon that inspired the popular television series, The Addams Family is a new addition to Good Company Players’ 2014 Season at Roger Rocka’s Dinner Theater! With a frightfully funny script by Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice and killer score by Andrew Lippa, this musical about the original creepy, kooky, spooky – and altogether ooky – Addams Family is a fresh take on an old favorite.
Wealthy and dashing ladies’ man, Gomez Addams (TYLER BRANCO), only has eyes for his beautiful, sexy wife, Morticia (PAIGE PARKER). He also adores his daughter, Wednesday (KINDLE COWGER). Gomez finds himself in quite a quandary when Wednesday falls in love with a ‘normal’ boy named Lucas Beineke (ADRIAN AMMSSO) and begs her father to keep it a secret from Morticia. The secret explodes when Lucas and his stuffy parents, Mal (GORDON MOORE) and Alice (JESSICA SARKISIAN) come to meet the future in-laws for dinner and “game night”. The Beinekes meet Gomez and Morticia who are joined one-by-one by Pugsley (CONNOR POFAHL), Uncle Fester (STEVE SOUZA), Grandma Addams (JENNIFER GOETTSCH), Lurch (BRIAN RHEA) and the Addams Ancestors. As the night continues and the families spend more time together, Wednesday’s dreams for her future vanish into the Nether realms.
- Performs Thursdays through Sundays, with two shows most Sundays
- Contact & Hours – 266-9494 or 800-371-4747; open Tuesday – Sunday, beginning at 10 a.m.
- Location - Roger Rocka’s Dinner Theater, 1226 N. Wishon, at Olive and Wishon in The Tower District.
- Thursdays - A sumptuous buffet begins service at 5:30 p.m., with a Pre-Show featuring Good Company Players’ Junior Company at 7:00 and the performance at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday - A mouth-watering served meal begins service at 5:30 p.m., with the Pre-Show at 7:30 p.m. and the performance at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday matinee - A hearty brunch buffet begins service at 11 a.m., with the Pre-Show at 1 p.m. and the performance at 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday evening - This delectable buffet begins service at 5:00 p.m., with the Pre-Show at 7:00 p.m. and the performance at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, & Sundays - Buffet & Show - $46.00 per person; Show Only - $29.00, Student/Senior $43.00
- Friday & Saturday – Served Meal & Show - $50.00; Show Plus (includes the show, 1 dessert, 1 drink, tax and tip) - $37.00.
- Student Rush - $16 for Show Only with valid student ID. Available 15 minutes before showtime, subject to availability.
- Packages - There are add-ons available to fit your budget and designed to save you money on beverages, desserts, tax and tip. Ask the box office staff!
- Special Rates - Ask about kids, student, senior, military and group rates.
- Groups of 16 or more are eligible for discounts and should call Group Sales at 559-266-9493 for information and reservations.