GCP at Roger Rocka’s
Good Company Players
ROGER ROCKA’S DINNER THEATER
For Tickets Call (559) 266-9494 or Toll Free (800) 371-4747
On stage November 14th, 2013 through January 12th, 2014
Good Company Players presents The New Mel Brooks Musical Young Frankenstein
at Roger Rocka’s Dinner Theater
IT’S ALIVE!!! The monstrously funny hit film comes to life onstage as a bawdy, outrageous musical! This colossal new version of Mel Brooks & Gene Wilder’s classic 1974 film has all your favorite parts – and then some! Brilliant young Doctor Frankenstein (DANIEL HERNANDEZ) inherits his infamous Grandfather’s estate and against his better judgment continues with his ancestor’s attempts to bring a corpse to life. With the help of his hunchbacked sidekick, Igor (TYLER BRANCO), his lovely assistant Inga (SARAH LANE), and foreboding housekeeper Frau Blucher (JENNIFER GOETTSCH), Frankenstein’s experiments are shockingly successful and his masterpiece is a giant hit at first, tap dancing his way into the hearts of the suspicious villagers as well as wowing Frankenstein’s uptight fiancée, Elizabeth (PAIGE PARKER). But the brain specimen Igor has supplied for the doctor’s experiment is, well – ‘Abby Normal’ and things are about to go frighteningly awry. Directed by FRED BOLOGNA, YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN also features GCP veterans GORDON MOORE, HENRY MONTELONGO, DAN PESSANO, and GREG RUUD.
*Show contains adult themes and language. Some material may be inappropriate for children 13 and under.”
Additional Information about The New Mel Brooks Musical Young Frankenstein
Book by Mel Brooks and Thomas Meehan and music & lyrics by Mel Brooks. Based on the 1974 film written by Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder, the play parodies the horror film genre, particularly the 1931 Universal Pictures adaptation of Mary Shelly’s novel, Frankenstein. Songs include “The Transylvania Mania,” “He Vas My Boyfriend” and “Puttin’ On The Ritz.”
- Performs Thursdays through Sundays, with two shows most Sundays
- Contact & Hours – 266-9494 or 800-371-4747; open Tuesday – Sunday, beginning at 10 a.m.
- Location - Roger Rocka’s Dinner Theater, 1226 N. Wishon, at Olive and Wishon in The Tower District.
- Thursdays - A sumptuous buffet begins service at 5:30 p.m., with a Pre-Show featuring Good Company Players’ Junior Company at 7:00 and the performance at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday - A mouth-watering served meal begins service at 5:30 p.m., with the Pre-Show at 7:30 p.m. and the performance at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday matinee - A hearty brunch buffet begins service at 11 a.m., with the Pre-Show at 1 p.m. and the performance at 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday evening - This delectable buffet begins service at 5:00 p.m., with the Pre-Show at 7:00 p.m. and the performance at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, & Sundays - Buffet & Show - $45.00 per person; Show Only - $29.00
- Friday & Saturday – Served Meal & Show - $49.00; Show Plus (includes the show,
- 1 dessert, 1 drink, tax and tip) - $37.00.
- Student Rush - $16 for Show Only with valid student ID. Available 15 minutes before showtime, subject to availability.
- Packages - There are add-ons available to fit your budget and designed to save you money on beverages, desserts, tax and tip. Ask the box office staff!
- Special Rates - Ask about kids, student, senior, military and group rates.
- Groups of 16 or more are eligible for discounts and should call Group Sales at 559-266-9493 for information and reservations.