Now Playing at Good Company Players’
2nd Space Theatre:
Over the River and Through the Woods
June 19th – August 17th, 2014
928 E. Olive Avenue, at Olive and Van Ness. For reservations and info, please call (559)266-0660.
Over The River And Through The Woods by Joe DiPietro
Good Company Players opens the delightful comedy, Over The River And Through The Woods, on June 19th at 2nd Space Theatre.
Nick is a single, Italian-American guy from New Jersey who has Sunday dinner every week with both sets of his grandparents. All is well until Nick is offered his dream job — in Seattle — far away from his beloved (and a little annoying) grandparents, Frank, Aida, Nunzio, and Emma. They don’t take the news so well and begin a series of schemes to keep Nick in New Jersey. They stop at nothing, even baiting the trap with the lovely, single, and not-at-all-Italian Caitlin O’Hare. Love of family is the warp and woof of this endearingly warm-hearted comedy. The audience is taken on a mirth-filled, sentimental journey back in time to grandparents house in Hoboken, New Jersey. First played off-Broadway in 1998, then for 800 performances on Broadway, Over the River and Through the Woods became a favorite and has since been produced all over the world.
Call 559-266-0660 or 800-371-4747 for reservations or buy online at 2ndspacetheatre.com.
- Box Office Contact & Hours – 266-0660 or 1-800-371-4747; open Tues. – Sun., beginning at 10 a.m.
- Location - The Box Office is located in the Lobby of Rocka’s Dinner Theatre, 1226 N. Wishon, at Olive and Wishon in The Tower District.
- Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.; Fridays & Saturdays at 8:00 p.m., and Sunday matinee at 2:00 p.m.
- $18 general admission; $15 students & seniors
- Groups of 16 or more are eligible for discounts. Call our Group Sales representative at 559-266-9493 for information and reservations.