Now Playing: A CHRISTMAS CAROL
November 1st – December 22nd, 2013
at Good Company Players’ 2nd Space Theatre 928 E. Olive Avenue, at Olive and Van Ness.
For reservations and info, please call (559)266-0660.
Charles Dickens’ classic Christmas story, adapted by Romulus Linney, comes to life at Good Company Players’ 2nd Space Theatre. Mean, stingy, hard-hearted Ebenezer Scrooge gleefully collects rents, interest, and penalties from his unfortunate debtors and has no mercy or charity in his heart for anyone.
On Christmas Eve, Scrooge (MARK NORWOOD) is haunted by his former business partner, Jacob Marley (BRIAN FREET), and the ghosts of Christmas Past (MAYA GENGOZIAN/MYLAN BILTZ), Christmas Present (COLIN BRACEWELL), and Christmas Yet to Come (NAOMI HUMPHREY) who force Scrooge to look inward at the life he has chosen and the destiny that awaits him should he refuse to change.
Along with veteran performers (including MARK NORWOOD, KEN STOCKS, CAITLIN UNRUH, PEARL RHOADS, NEIL CUSICK, AUSTIN UNRUH), this production of A Christmas Carol features many of GCP’s young performers (including MARTY MARGOLIN, COLBY PRIEST, BRITTANY SMITH, ERIK OLSON, MALLORY PARKER, CONNOR POFAHL and EMILY POFAHL) for a fresh look at a favorite Christmas Classic. Directed by MAX & NICHOLLE DEBBAS.
- Box Office Contact & Hours – 266-0660 or 1-800-371-4747; open Tues. – Sun., beginning at 10 a.m.
- Location - The Box Office is located in the Lobby of Rocka’s Dinner Theatre, 1226 N. Wishon, at Olive and Wishon in The Tower District.
- Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.; Fridays & Saturdays at 8:00 p.m., and Sunday matinee at 2:00 p.m.
- $16 general admission; $15 students & seniors
- Groups of 16 or more are eligible for discounts and should call Dave at 559-266-9493 for information and reservations.