Now Playing: Love Letters
2nd Space Theatre is at 928 E. Olive Avenue, at Olive and Van Ness.
For reservations and info, please call (559)266-0660.
Good Company Players Presents the Pulitzer Prize-winning
LOVE LETTERS at 2nd Space Theatre
On April 25th, the Pulitzer Prize winning Love Letters by A. R. Gurney will begin its run at GCP’s wonderfully intimate 2nd Space Theatre at 928 E. Olive. Performed by a rotating cast, this evocative play traces the relationship of Melissa Gardner and Andrew Makepeace Ladd III through 50 years of correspondence. Although the 2nd grade classmates have been separated by boarding school, college, war, marriage and politics, they are linked by a bond far stronger than distance or disagreement. Funny, poignant, and romantic, Melissa and Andy’s story will be all the more fascinating as re-told by four different sets of actors throughout the run of the play.
Directed by Karan Johnson, 4 couples (TESSA CAVALETTO & NOEL ADAMS: April 25th – May 5th; GORDON MOORE & AMELIA RYAN: May 9th – 19th; PETER ALLWINE & DANIELLE JORN: May 23rd – June 2nd; AMALIE LARSEN & CHRIS CARSTEN: June 6th – 16th) will perform for 2 weeks each as Melissa and Andy.
- Box Office Contact & Hours – 266-0660 or 1-800-371-4747; open Tues. – Sun., beginning at 10 a.m.
- Location - The Box Office is located in the Lobby of Rocka’s Dinner Theatre, 1226 N. Wishon, at Olive and Wishon in The Tower District.
- Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.; Fridays & Saturdays at 8:00 p.m., and Sunday matinee at 2:00 p.m.
- $16 general admission; $15 students & seniors
- Groups of 16 or more are eligible for discounts and should call Dave at 559-266-9493 for information and reservations.